Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Out with the old...but never forgotten!



Retirement lists are out!  Stampin’ Up! released its retirement lists this week and it brings upon me a sense of sadness as well as anticipation.  Retirement of current stamps means introduction of brand new stamps!  Today I am focused on the retiring stamps because you can still buy them at Stampin’ Up while supplies last.  Some I will keep and use with fondness, such as Dasher.  My daughter loves the Furry Friends and Fox and Friends sets that are retiring.  They have such cute animals.  She will continue to use these on her creations, and I will take them to Girl Scout and child stamping events. 
Other retiring sets are good for masculine cards, and some are very elegant.  If you would like to see the list of retired items, click the words "retirement list" above.
The list of retiring accessories came out as well today.  I will try to post something about them tomorrow, but they can also be seen on the link above.  Some of these are even discounted, and who doesn’t like a sale?!  You have an opportunity to order some of the Summer Smooches items that are new this year, too.  You can also find information about them at the above link.  I definitely have my eye on some of the retiring items!  But, I am also really excited to see all of the new supplies which will soon become some of my “favorites!” 


No comments:

Post a Comment