Wednesday, May 2, 2012


Kathleen Kennedy
(434)525-0294
maierken@yahoo.com



I am attempting a new way of sending out mymonthly email newsletters, using the pre-made information from Stampin' Up! and adding some of my own information.

Many Items Retiring!!
This is the last month of the 2011/2012 catalog.  There are many retiring items, some of them are even discounted, so check out my site if you want to scoop up any retiring products or great deals! 

CHECK OUT MY BLOG!
Also, I have started a blog for my business.  If you are interested in following my blog, making suggestions, learning new techniques, etc., please go to my blog site:    http://creativestampingwithkathy.blogspot.com/

JOIN ME IN A STAMP-A-STACK!
    There are many reasons to join in a stamp-a-stack - Learn how to craft with paper, enjoy the fellowship of other crafters, just use the time as "me" time, or come in order to take home cards to use in the future.  Also, if you don't have time to craft at home so don't want to purchase supplies but enjoy crafting, a stamp-a-stack is perfect for you.
   If you are interested in my schedule, attending a class, having a workshop with your friends, having a stamp-a-stack with your friends, or attending a business meeting, please visit my Stampin' Up! web site by clicking on "visit my site" at the top of the newsletter.
   In an attempt to introduce the product and the fun of crafting to as many people as I can, I am offering a 2 for 1 on all of the stamp-a-stacks held at my house.  Bring a friend and she/he gets in for free (or you can split the cost of the class and both get in for half price!)  Stamp-a-Stacks are $15 per person for 6 cards....or 4 cards and 4 3-D items.  This requires pre-registration and pre-payment to guarantee your spot is held.  It also requires that you bring your own adhesive, such as TomBow and/or snail adhesive.  If you don't have any, I will have some for you to purchase.

ATTEND THE INTRODUCTION TO STAMPING CLASS
Intro to stamping classes are free, with a quick introduction and a make-and take of a card and/or 3-d item.





















No comments:

Post a Comment